This building was constructed in 1835 by Samuel Beall at the corner of Main and Monroe Sts and used as a land office and Beall’s residence. Henry Baird bought the property in 1841 and used it as an office. It was moved several times before becoming a part of Heritage Hill in 1975. This building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
|Original Build Date||1835|
|Original Location||Corner of Main and Monroe|
|Construction Style||Greek Revival|
|Original Owner||Samuel Beall|
|Moved to Heritage Hill||1975|