The corner stone of this church was laid in October 1851. The church was located in downtown Green Bay. In 1960 the church was sold to Grace Lutheran Church.
It was moved to Heritage Hill in 1980 and re-dedicated on October 10, 1981. This church is the oldest standing church and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
|Original Build Date||1851-1852|
|Original Location||Moravian St. Downtown Green Bay|
|Construction Style||Timber Framed Greek Revival|
|Original Owner||Moravian Church|
|Moved to Heritage Hill||1980|